Email Newsletter Topical Ideas For 2007 - 5 Quick Strategies
By Christopher Knight
Print | Email This | Bookmark | Subscribe
If you've run out of 'good' ideas for topics for your next email newsletter, today you're going to
discover my top 5 favorite ways to pick new ezine topics and a link to another article of 20 more
new ezine topical ideas for you to leverage.
Here are 5 quick strategies that I use to come up with new topics for my ezines:
1) I keep a future ezine swipe file in an email folder that I add to throughout the week. Often
the best ideas hit me for the next issue when I'm not in ezine production mode.
2) Use GoogleAlerts or Yahoo alerts to notify you when industry keywords or competitors have a
new article or news worthy of your analysis.
3) Do keyword research via any major keyword research tool to identify related topics to your
primary topic that you can write about.
4) Use comments sent in to your blog or forums to create new topical ideas you can explore in
5) Create an ASK THE EXPERT website to let the marketplace tell you what they most want to
Also of related interest:
How ezine expert Michael Katz does it: An Easy Way To Choose Newsletter Topics
An issue I wrote 2 years ago that is still very true today: Ezine Article Ideas - 15 To Spur Your Creative Writing Spark
And lastly, MailerMailer produced this excellent guide recently: Twenty Email
Newsletter Article Ideas for 2007
This Ezine-Tip was submitted By Christopher Knight -- Email List Marketing Expert, author and entrepreneur.
Get your weekly dose of Email newsletter publishing, marketing, promotion, management, email-etiquette, email
usability and deliverability tips by joining the free Ezine-Tips newsletter:
Ezine-Tips for January 23, 2007
Additional Ezine-Tips Articles from the Content Category: