[epub] HTML NEWSLETTERS
From: rgrubbs2@prodigy.net

Hi,

My name is Robert Grubbs and I am new to the discussion group.

My question has to do with HTML based newsletters and how do they work.  If any publishers are using HTML newsletters I would like to know how you are using them and what kind of success you have had with them.  Also, I would like to know if any special softare is needed to create one can a regular email distribution type program or software work sending an HTML newsletter out to subcribers.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Congratulations to MICHELLE UNSER
This week’s FRIENDS&FAMILY WINNER!
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html