Re: [epub] trouble getting listed with altavista
From: "Siteria" <mail-in@siteria.net>

Hi Jackie!
When I submitted my site to altavista, it said that it could take up to
60days. I have yet to receive a reply back from them, and I'm pretty sure it
must be over a month now. Just out of interest, where did you submit to
altavista from?? I've heard rumours (I don't know if they're true.....) that
if you use a submission wizard, then some search engines don't inlcude you.
Maybe altavista is one of these, so you might want to try submitting it
manually. Does anyone else know if these rumours are indeed true??

Ben
Ben Park
Owner/Writer/Designer of Siteria ( www.siteria.net )
Email : parkibald@siteria.net
To receive the free "Siterian Times" Newsletter, send an email to
newsletter@siteria.net with SUBSCRIBE written in the subject line.