Re: [epub] PDF newsletter publishers?
From: "Siteria" <mail-in@siteria.net>

Hi Bobbi
I agree with Ray - it would be a big file not only to send, but I'm sure
your readers would complain if they had huge attachments being sent to them.
I find that normally if people want to include pics in their newsletter,
they
upload them somewhere on the net, and link them into the html of the page.
This of course, means that your readers have to be able to read HTML (so no
AWOL then).

Ben

Ben Park
Owner/Writer/Designer of Siteria ( www.siteria.net )
Email : parkibald@siteria.net
To receive the free "Siterian Times" Newsletter, send an email to
newsletter@siteria.net with SUBSCRIBE written in the subject line.