Re: [epub] Re: LOOPS
From: "Online secrets,marketingdreams" <marketingdreamz@yahoo.com>

Hi list

what I am going to say might sound silly, but it
worked for me.

For a while every time I send out my zine people
received from 15 to 40 copies, I received 6 myself
when I sent to my e mail. It is with Topica

I was using IE5 as always.

I decided to try using netscape only when I am
sending the zine, amazingly, it worked, one
single copy to each sub including me.

Was that a mere coincedence, may be, but I don't
think so, it worked more than once while IE5 was
still doing it.

Try and see, and please let me know

All the best

Osama Taha