Re: [epub] Digest Number 346
From: "namethatmovie" <namethatmovie@netconnect.com.au>

Re Loops

Since I switched from netscape to IE5 about two months ago, my only problem
is that if I have a subscriber using two different addresses, therefore
having the same nickname on the list, they tend to get either two or no
copies of my newsletter. Call me silly but I am one of those who does
everything myself - list keeping included. I have found that, in each case,
all I needed to do was delete them from the list and re-add them and things
seem to work well now.

Sandy.

How well do you know movie plots?  See if you
can take the challenge. Subscribe today to the
FREE newsletter namethatmovie. Simply send an
email, with subscribe in the body of the message
to mailto:namethatmovie@netconnect.com.au
You can also visit our archives at
http://namethatmovie.freeservers.com