Re: [epub] IE5 - slightly off topic...
From: "Ray S. Whiting" <rwhiting@bellsouth.net>

in my opinion... rush to your nearest distributor (www.microsoft.com) and get
the latest version of the Internet Explorer Browser.

most of the "scripting errors" aren't your problem, but whatever webpage you
went to, the page wasn't coded right (like calling for an undefined object or
something like that).  You're going to get those anyway because web-page making
people don't always know what they are doing... and they don't update their
pages to conform to the latest standards... or they code for Netscape and not
for IE (or vice versa) (you realize the Big Two browsers implement "standards"
by their own definitions...?)

Much of what is done on other people's web pages is beyond your control anyway,
so you might as well get the must up-to-date version of your browser of choice
anyway.  (Altho in MS's case, you should also keep posted on their various
security patches and stuff like that).

Just my own two cents' worth.

Ray Whiting

--