[epub] early subscribers
From: blacktailmtn@webtv.net

Hello Everyone,
   I am starting an ezine that should be ready to roll next month.  My
question to you is, did any of you advertise for subscribers before you
were up and running?  What kind of response did you get?  With a limited
advertising budget, I just wonder if as many people would sign up
before it's up and going as would if it were already in action.  Any
comments are appreciated.
       Thanks,
               Donna