Re: [epub] Web Theft
From: "Ray Whiting" <rwhiting@bellsouth.net>

As one who writes 12-15 brief articles a week on my regular projects, plus
other pieces as needed, I'm interested in this topic....  but how does one
go about discovering such theft?    I mean, should I be doing web search on
my article titles?  unique phrases I may have written?

How do others discover they've been ripped off?

Ray whiting