RE: [epub] Web Theft
From: "Holly Miller" <hmiller@coolsheets.com>

I agree with Osama in that sending a "polite" message to the person letting
them know you know what's going on is the best first step. Give him the
benefit of the doubt. You never know... he may have gotten your article from
another site that "allows" for reprint, and in that case, it's not entirely
intentional on his part.

However, in any case, you must be credited for your work. I would definitely
ask that your bio, copyright info., description of your services/newsletter,
and your web site address all be included with your article.

Holly Miller
CoolSheets, Inc.
http://www.coolsheets.com
912.352.7755