[epub] Re: John Labovitz quits!!!
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [epub] Re: John Labovitz quits!!!
  • From: Dirk Dupon <sky88639@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:50:09 +0100

From: Dirk Dupon <sky88639@skynet.be>

Good to hear that! I think John's list is needed for
it has so much information that can help online
publishers (and advertisers) to find the right
publications to deal with.

Thanks for caring about that,

Dirk

>   Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:48:22 EST
>Subject: Re: John Labovitz quits!!!
>
>I think that sucks too.  I am offering to maintain the list for him for free
>because it is a needed internet resource
>
>I don't think he should give it up, personally.
>
>Taylor

               "Are you a SMART Internet Promoter?"
Then subscribe to the SmartPromotion Newsletter. We offer
FREE tips, tricks, tools and clever techniques for smart web
site and newsletter promotion. No blabla, we make it work!
Exposure guaranteed, and subscribers get 6 FREE GIFTS,
including a web template machine! Send an E-mail to:
     mailto:smartpromotion-subscribe@onelist.com