RE: [epub] help a novice with site statistics terminology?
From: "info@red25" <info@red25.net>

Hits:  Number of times a file is downloaded from your site

These are useless, because if you have 4 images, each time someone comes
to that page it registers 5 "hits", because they downloaded the .html file
and the four image files.  Not a true indication of site usage...normally
inflated numbers.

User Sessions:  Now we're getting somewhere.  This (I think) counts how
many times a unique DNS visits the site.  This is more of a true indication
of how many people are coming to your site.

Page Views:  This is the number of pages the people above have viewed.
This may give you an idea of how long people stay on your site and how
many pages they "view".

I'm pretty novice as well, but I think this is pretty much right.  I'll
await corrections and learn accordingly.

Eric