[epub] [egroups] How much to pay\reward per subscriber?
hi All

I'm thinking of writing a cgi script so that I could pay\reward
people for getting me subscribers.  How much do you guys
think I should pay for subscribers?  Or I was thinking about
rewarding people for getting me subscribers by giving them
a free ad eg. every 10 new subs they get 1 ad free.  I can just about write
the scripts, so I won'y have to pay people $$$ to write them.
Please give me your advice.

Thanks

Chris