Re: [epub] How to get advertisers for your ezine?
>Getting advertisers is not difficult. Submit your E-zine to all
>the possible newsletter directories, using the right category.
>Advertisers will find you there.

I disagree.  That might work with newsletters geared to webmasters,
or making money, but not to general audience newsletters. I found the
best results by "pounding the pavement" and surfing sites, introducing
myself and my newsletter to site owners and blatantly asking them if
they would be interested in advertising.

JP Sauve

Remember the good 'ol days