Re: [epub] How to get advertisers for your ezine?
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [epub] How to get advertisers for your ezine?
  • From: Dirk Dupon <sky88639@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 18:33:56 +0200

Of course it's important to go out and ask people if they
are interested in advertising in your E-zine. But the original
question came from a newbie in the field, and I didn't want
to overwhelm the person with the "hard marketing tricks" :-)

I just know from when I started my own E-zine(s) that I got a
good start with getting listed in all the newsletter directories.
From there on, I got some loyal advertisers.

Of course there's much more to on line marketing than that,
and time is always short for us, busy publishers :-)

Greetings,
Dirk Dupon

>Subject: Re: How to get advertisers for your ezine?
>
>I agree with JP, some of my best and most lucrative
>You can be in someone's face and still be nice about
>it without offending them, ie, they always have the
>option to say no.
>Paul V

Make traffic on the Net! Get your copy of the "Web Site and
E-zine Promotion for Idiots" E-book. Click below, and read
why ZDNet gave this exciting manual 4 stars:
http://www.smart-web-promotion.com/idiots.htm

Saving on Long Distance is BIG NEWS. Click here and find out how
you can save with beMANY!