Re: [epub] E-book publishing
Individual.com is the #1 site for FREE personalized news on the
Internet. Set your personal preferences once and we bring your
news directly to you every day! Click here to customize your news:

Hi Denise,

Here are a couple of resources I just came upon within the last couple of
weeks that may be of use to anyone thinking of doing an ebook.

The first one is fantastic.  If you do not have merchant account services
and do not want  to wait a month for a check like you would at clickbank
then the http://www.orderdept.com is right for you.  They even lock any
chapter that you want locked and they pay weekly.

Also if you would like a killer ebook cover created then you must check out
Britt's site.
http://www.worldwideadnetwork.com

Nathan Lynch
http://www.sell-your-site.com