Re: [epub] Listbot question
Individual.com is the #1 site for FREE personalized news on the
Internet. Set your personal preferences once and we bring your
news directly to you every day! Click here to customize your news:

>  Listbot list and pull up
> that lists archives like you can with a Egroups list? I
> doubt you can..?
>
> Regards,
> Mickey

Mickey

All you need is the list name to review the list archive. I run the
WebSite101 Reading List with Listbot. To see the archive, go to:

http://listbot.com/archive/WebSite101

If the list owner has made the archive public, you can review it in it's
entirety without belonging to the list or entering passwords. Coming up
with the list name is the bigger question for ListBot since there is no
global search tool that I'm aware of for the lists.

How low can humanity go?
http://DailyDarwin.com/