Re: [epub] Re: egroups and account deletion
Saving on Long Distance is BIG NEWS. Click here and find out how
you can save with beMANY!

> One is a book number (a one-time, singular publication), the
other is a
> serialized periodical number (for serialized periodicals,
newspapers,
> ezines, newsletters, etc.)

Thanks for explaining Ray.. How do I go about getting an ISSN? I
saw something about this ages ago and remember that it was Free
but cannot find the info ...

Tina

AccessFP List  - FrontPage Resources
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/AccessFPList