[epub] UK ISSN
Get LOW Rates.  Click here for details.

>ISSN...  it is for an ezine I want it.. I also live in the UK.
>any help in UK you know about?

Tina,

Email the ISSN UK Centre at: ISSN-UK@mail.bl.uk . Include full
details of your publication, as well as your UK address.

They assigned the ISSN for Biz Bits within two days, but that was
well over a year ago and things may have changed.

All the best,

Azam Corry
http://www.NowSell.com

Subscribe to my Biz Bits ezine now, and I'll give you the Ezine
Ad Swap Tracker Pro - FREE! mailto:BizBits-subscribe@topica.com

3000 years of great thinkers:
http://PhilosophyQuotes.com/