Re: [epub] The Australian Community News
Hi Steve,
At 01:52  28/09/00, you wrote:

>The site is hosted in Singapore.  The option for hosting were quite small
>last year.  A number of companies have recently come into Singapore who may
>be able to resolve this problem.

If you have internet access, you can host in any country in the world.
Many US hosts provide great service, low cost, and fast connection speeds.

My web site shows how you can set up your website to change hosting
companies very quickly and easily.

Please contact me if have any questions.

Cheers,
Eric
from Tasmania, Australia:
the land down under
THE LAND DOWN UNDER

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!