[epub] text to html it's easy with WordPerfect
Cantu says,
I type my ezine in WordPerfect.

Then I put it into my Yahoo email account which is set
to format it to 55 characters wide so when subscribers
receive it, it doesn't break weird.

I distribute it my subscriber via eGroups. Type in one
address, press enter key, and it's gone.  No sorting
address, adding or deleting subscribers.

Then when I go to archive on my web site, I open my
ezine issue in WordPerfect, then go to file, and in
the drop down menu I open the Internet Publisher tool.

There is an option to simply save (i.e., convert) the
file as an html text.

But I use the ‘publish to html' option and it
instantly saves the file as a html file and saves it
as a second copy so I still have my text copy for text
needs.

Those are the cheap and easy tools I use to publish
four ezines (one monthly, one twice a month and two
weekly) and archive three of them on the web as well.
Cantu recommends Tom Antion's Electronic Marketing
Seminar. Learn secrets of marketing and selling
products and services while sitting at home.  Tom
generates over a $500-$1000 a day with his web site
http://www.antion.com/t.cgi/102055/buttcamp.htm

No bidding, no
guesswork.  Just
great fares at Hotwire.