[epub] TIP: How to get more subscribers
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [epub] TIP: How to get more subscribers
  • From: "David Hallum" <dhallum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:22:26 -0000

Here's a trick I use to get free advertising
for my ezine. I keep my back issues on autoresponders,
you know the ones from SendFree.com. Well as you know
they give you free advertising on other people
autoresponders, your ad appears at the top of their
autoresponse message. Neat trick, huh?

This works out fine because whenever two new subscribers
wants to get a list of back issues and request it from
my autoresponder I get an ad. Then when they send for
the back issue itself, I get another ad. Cooool...;->

David Hallum
----
How to earn income globally, 24 hours a day
--both "front-end cash" AND ongoing,
"back-end" Renewal Income ("do it once, get
paid forever" residual-style income)
http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?518994

No bidding, no
guesswork.  Just