Re: [epub] Hi All, Question About Worldwidelists
>I receive many subscriptions from World Wide Lists.  I havent been able to
>import them to Smartgroups yet.  But I doubt that many will join.  I sent
>them a welcome letter awhile back telling them how to subscribe to
>smartgroups, but not ONE did so.  Yesterday they sent me 67 subscriptions
>most had the word bread in it.  They would just change it to abread  or
>1bread or something.  I told them they can't take those addresses
>seriously.
>I have cancelled my subscription.  I owe them $40 some dollars and so far I
>have gotten no one to sign up at Smartgroups.  Shelley

These services aren't for everyone.  Not being able to import addresses
makes it difficult.  I am surprised that no one responded to your welcome
message, though.  I have found that the subscribers have been very
responsive and add new life to our lists which encourage reader feedback.

Lewis

Lewis Sandbeck           - lewis@cumuli.com
Coupon Central           - http://www.couponcentral.com
ThriftyFun!              - http://www.thriftyfun.com