[epub] Re: worldwidelists.com, themail.com, etc.
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [epub] Re: worldwidelists.com, themail.com, etc.
  • From: Dirk Dupon <sky88639@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:28:56 +0200

Hello,

Besides Woldwidelists, ListWorld,  and I Want Newsletters I
use Funezines.com by Max Shifrin to build my subscribers list.

I get a lot of subcribers from these services, this month I got
over 400 new subscribers from Worldwidelists alone! Their
service is excellent, I get answers within hours to all my
questions.

Of course, there are many free email accounts that join your list
this way, but if you wish to build your list quickly, without spending
a lot of money on advertising, I can only recommend these pay-per-
subscriber services.

Best greetings,

Dirk Dupon

Be sure to pick up a copy of the "Web Site and
E-zine Promotion Made Easy" E-book. it got rated
with 5 stars at ZDNet! Click:
http://www.smart-web-promotion.com

eLerts