[epub] newsletter promotion????
Hello everyone,  I am looking for sites to promote my newsletters... any
ideas of where to start?

I have heard of sites and companies that will advertise for you for a price
per subscriber....  I am not so sure about that, but willing to look at what
they can offer.

But I have also heard of places to promote for free.....  any help out
there?

Thank you,

Joe Mancuso
PCmailer.com, Inc.