RE: [epub] Topica Outage?
Yes indeed all 3 of my lists are out.   For 2 days no less.
This is the reply I got yesterday from topica :

Due to technical problems, some of our lists are temporarily
unavailable.  You may find that you are unable to access
your lists through your Topica account this morning. Mail
delivery is also affected at this time.

Our database administrators are currently working to resolve
the problem. We estimate it may take up to 12 hours to do
this. During the remainder of this outage, lists hosted in
this database will remain unavailable.

It is now day 2 with no more answers... I am getting antsy... How about the
rest of you?

Linda Randall
Good Stuff
Http://www.goodstuffco.com