[epub] Reader Participation
Hi all -

Long time and I've been lurking for the most part.  But now I have
a question for you.

Homefires Hearth is dependent upon its readers.  I ask for answers
to questions and recipes.  We've grown quickly and are at almost
4600 subscribers.  But now, I'm finding FEWER responses to my
questions rather than more!  For example - this week I asked for
favorite holiday baking recipes.  I got just ONE recipe.

Why is it that when I had 400 readers, I had tremendous response,
but with 10x that number I have to beg for replies?

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6

eGroups eLerts