[epub] Re: Listserver question
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [epub] Re: Listserver question
  • From: mickey.lightsey@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:11:00 GMT

I would like to thank those that responded, and my buddy Ray, thanks for
the long brief about Pegasus, no I do not have thousands and thousands
of subscribers and actually I rarely use a Internet email program, this
is my DOS BBS, but if I do when on my ISP machine I use Pegasus and for
contact mailings and merge I use WorldMerge, great program! I think
Pegasus could do all I needed but I want more automation and hands off
and thanks Steve for the link, I will go over it indeed but maybe the
best solution was mentioned before I had even asked, mail-list.com.
Again I thank you all very much!

Regards,
Mickey Lightsey