RE: Follow-up to [epub] Listserver question
I'm quite new to this list, but couldn't help noticing this comment.

I'd like to know if Pegasus is used in place of either Eudora or Outlook
Express? I am about to embark on an email advertising program, and would
appreciate any input along these lines.

At 12:53 PM 11/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>The Pegasus merge info very useful to me. I am switching my email manager
>for my list to Pegasus now. <happy grin>

Discover the Next Hemingway
Pick up your free book
"Publicity  - A No-Cost Way To Promote Your Business"
and other goodies while you browse.
<http://www.londoncircle.com/>
Let our authors will take you on exciting adventures

eLerts