[epub] Can somebody help me with the AOL links in ezines issue? I'll give you free advertising!
Can somebody help me with the AOL links in ezines issue? I'll give you free advertising!

I have two ezines on online business, and my subscribers are almost all newbies. Probably half of them are on AOL. Since the new version came out, I am getting more unsubscribes from AOL users, probably because, according to a few of my readers, a good half of the links in the ezine won't work for them. I was using links as follows:

The problem being... I don't really understand the problem myself, so I don't know how to explain it to them. Can someone give me a short and sweet explanation that I can pass on? If you want, make it a tip and I will include your sig for free advertising for you.

Diana Ward
Forward Productions -- Web Sites and E-zines...
http://forwardproductions.com

eGroups eLerts