[epub] Re: Eudora
 >I'm sure most of you know this, but I didn't.  You have to delete the trash
 >yourself.  I had over 1000 in there and that was too many.
 >
 >My mailbox was full, I couldn't receive mail.
 >
 >Live and learn.  <g>
 >Jan Tincher

Jan,

Are you sure that was the problem? I only ask because
I have had, at times, over 4000 messages sitting in my
trash bin in Eudora but I don't recall ever having trouble
recieving my mail due to the size of the trash bin.

I just wanted to let you know just in case you come across
this problem again.

Kim Skinner
AdvertisingTips.Net
< http://www.advertisingtips.net >
Right now we're offering 3 FREE gifts to all new
subscribers of our free e-zine, "Answers."
< mailto:answers-on@mail-list.com >

eGroups eLerts