Re: [epub] Re: Eudora
Hi Kim,
Thanks for the info.  I was just going on what my host, OLM, said, and he
said something like: "Oh, you've got over 1000 in there.  That's too much
for you to take out.  I'll have to do it for you."  I thought that over a
1000 meant not near 2000, but maybe 1000 is just the number they go by, and
of course 4000 and better is *over* 1000.  <g>

Hm, I just happened to think of this.  Do you think it could be your host
allows you to have more and OLM doesn't?

Of course, those of us who have called in plenty of times to various support
personnel know that when you call in it depends on what the person you're
talking to actually knows.  I called in 3 times the other day to Compaq and
got three different answers.  You just have to call until someone gives you
the answer that works.  :)

Thanks, Kim and everyone who responded.  I happy to say I am now enjoying
receiving my email from Eudora once again.

Jan

Online success strategies at http://www.TameYourBrain.com/ <==
Free weekly e-zine mailto:tameyourbrain-subscribe@listbot.com
Weekly Motivational Tips mailto:motivatingtips-subscribe@listbot.com