Re: [epub] Re: Eudora
Jan, if  OLM has to go in and delete them, then you aren't deleting from the
server when you download your email to your local machine.  no wonder it got
full.   always delete from the server when you download mail.  It's not a Eudora
problem, per se.

Set up Eudora to remove mail from the server once you have it, and you won't
have this problem.

Ray Whiting

--
Ray Whiting