Re: [epub] Sources of content
>Maybe my safest bet for news would be to always "supply" the news as a
>link to the site where the article is, rather than bringing the text into my
>ezine or web site.... or ask for permission to post the content.

That's what I would recommend.  You can write a short summary of an
article and possibly provide limited quotes from the article with a link
to the full article.  I don't believe there is any problem with that.
But generally, you should get permission to print any article.

Lewis Sandbeck           - lewis@cumuli.com
Coupon Central           - http://www.couponcentral.com
ThriftyFun!              - http://www.thriftyfun.com
Cumuli Ezine Finder      - http://www.cumuli.com/ezines