From: Ray Whiting [mailto:rwhiting@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 3:03 PM
To: epub@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [epub] egroups adding subcribers over the 100 limit..NOT

Using Aureate GroupMail for personal sends you need to purchase it.  You can
use the free version but it only does bulk (bcc) mailouts.

It's what I use for sending out individual mails.  the Personal send option
simply doesn't show up until you pay for it and plug in the registration
code.

On the other hand, it IS a tolerable choice over  any of the free mailing
services like eGroups and Topica, imho.

Ray Whiting

eLerts