[epub] Pegasus / Mercury
Sheila:

Can you tell me more about Mercury?  I was under the impression it was
supposed to go on the server (either a intranet, or a Web server), but I've
just got my Win98 computer at home with a DSL connection, and then I connect
to my mail at the virtual host.   Can Mercury run like that to deliver
messages out to my twoscoops.com  virtual host with SMTP / POP3?

I'd like to learn more, but don't want to bore others here if no one else is
interested in useful free ezine/mail-list software that performs like the
expensive brands.

Ray Whiting

--
Ray Whiting