Re: [epub] Pegasus Lists (was Re: Re: Re Aurate - WorldMerge)
At 01:09 PM 12/18/00, Sheila King wrote:
Of course, you could always copy the list from your text editor,
paste it into a spreadsheet, sort the list, and visually scan it
for dupes.  There may even be a way to get the spreadsheet to
take the dupes out for you. I'm not so good with spreadsheets,
but I have done the sort-and-visually-scan-for-dupes method.
Admittedly, it's better if the software will simply not allow
you to add the dupes in the first place.

	TextPad4 has a sort function.  I use it liberally!

	GFM

Geof F. Morris: Chief Editor, TOTK.com Sports
http://www.TOTK.com/
No-holds-barred, fan-oriented sports commentary -- for FREE!
Talk about it: http://www.TOTK.com/boards.html

eLerts