[epub] Re: Mass-MailingAuto-Responding Software?
Hi, Ray, John, EPUBers.
Ray, I know from previous interaction with you that you were a one
time user/supporter of Aureate GroupMail, and have since switched to
Pegasus. Could you list the pros and cons that made you "jump ship",
pardon the expression?

"Out Of The Loop",
Mike Merz
Top 5: Internet Marketing News
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/top5news

--- In epub@egroups.com, "Ray Whiting" <rwhiting@b...> wrote:
> I use Pegasus for auto replies, but your webhost may also have some
> autoresponder software already on your server to use.  Mine does
(but I
> don't use it)
>
> Likewise Pegasus will distribute a newsletter just fine, showing
idnividual
> recipients or by bulk mail;  ditto for your list of promotional
addresses
> used for press releases, etc.
>
> Ray Whiting

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!