Re: [epub] HTML vs. Text (from a reader's view)
I asked my readers ..  of the relatively small bunch of responses so far, only
ONE has said anything nice about HTML...  one even said what I put out is worth
a lot more than graphics and fancy stuff, and I shouldn't waste my time on the
format as long as the message gets out.

Funny... what I put in the archives at http://www.twoscoops.com and
http://www.youarethelight.com is the exact piece I mail out in plaintext.  works
out just fine.... you be the judge.   The only difference is that at the website
there's a background image and plenty of coding underneath, but the actual
publication is embraced within <pre> </pre> tags!

Cheers,
Ray

jlac wrote:

> > > The conclusion seems unavoidable to me - it is largely HTML format
> > > publications that will make it as major, long term, viable media.

           Imagine the ROI of email campaigns
 based on a current 360 degree view of your customer.

Responsys Gateways synchronizes actionable touch point
data to optimize your email campaigns. Learn more from
a FREE white paper or webinar.
 AOL click here</a>