[epub] Ezine exit strategies

> I've been wondering about ezine exit strategies
> lately. The options
> available include:
>
> - selling your ezine itself to another publisher
> - selling your ezine reader list to another
> publisher/advertiser
> - announcing to your readership that you'll no
> longer be publishing it
> - just stop sending out your ezine
>
> What others exist?
> Which would you consider acceptable and ethical?
> How would you handle the process itself?

Cantu:
Other options (And being somewht handicapped not
knowing why one wants to stop/get out):

Keep it in existence but:

Offer it for free to the subscriber who has most time,
energy, and motivation to keep it going.

Offer it for free to committee of susbscribers.

Keep ownership and offer a rotating
editor/publishership every 3-6-8 months.

Ask the same question of your readers as you did here.

In closing it reminded of one of the first answers I
got to to the exit survey I used for my first ezine (I
now have six ranging from monthlies to weeklies).