Re: [epub] Free Link Popularuty Reporter ?
Try http://linkpopularity.com/

Jessica Zame
http://1searchenginepositioning.com/

Evgeni Verigo wrote:

> Hello, collegues!
>
> I have a question. Does anybody know any free services in the WWW that
> provides the features similar to the following:
> “LinksGnome checks link popularity of your web site and reports the total
> number and complete list of sites linking to your site. It also finds out
> your competitors on the Internet and lists web sites linking to them as
> well.” www.webmasteraid.com
>
> I want to check the number of links to my web site and to compare them with
> my competitors. I like their service but it is not free. I hope that there
> other services that do the same but for free. Is it possible to do this
> without contacting Search Engines? Ealier I used to go to every search
> engine and checking this. This took more time.
>
> I am looking forward for your help. Thank you very much for your help in
> advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Evgeni Verigo, Tech. Manager

           Imagine the ROI of email campaigns
 based on a current 360 degree view of your customer.

Responsys Gateways synchronizes actionable touch point
data to optimize your email campaigns. Learn more from
a FREE white paper or webinar.
 AOL click here</a>