Re: [epub] SmartGroups.com: Rating system
<merzy05@excite.com> said/asked;

> In an effort to improve the options available to my subscribers, I
> swiched my HTML newsletter's host from GlobeClubs to SmartGroups.com.
           <<snipped>>
>What is your opinion?

Reply:

These are free services and as the old adage goes, "You get what you pay for."

Spend maybe $10/month and host your list with a fee for
service list hosting place. Tie your list to a website with the same
name and add some credibility to your venture.

Once you are in complete control of your list, you can do it however you want.

Sam
Who has operated his own Majordomo listserver for many moons
and does it his way at http://www.alist4u.net
sbrooks@earthlink.net

           Imagine the ROI of email campaigns
 based on a current 360 degree view of your customer.

Responsys Gateways synchronizes actionable touch point
data to optimize your email campaigns. Learn more from
a FREE white paper or webinar.
 AOL click here</a>