[epub] Help Transfering articles
I recieve many articles that give me reprint rights to publish.  When
I go to transfer them I have to spend time reformatting them to fit
the page. Is there any way around this problem?

Also I would like to thank all the persons who have participated in
this group your questions and answers have helped a lot.

Thanks
Torrey

           Imagine the ROI of email campaigns
 based on a current 360 degree view of your customer.

Responsys Gateways synchronizes actionable touch point
data to optimize your email campaigns. Learn more from
a FREE white paper or webinar.
 AOL click here</a>