Re: [epub] Google
I run my lists on Pegasus (www.pmail.com)  -  absolutely free, and the worlds
best email client, better than Outlook or Eudora for filters, mailing lists,
etc.  and it also  handles personalization/mailmerge.

I also use Group Mail for mailing, (www.groupmail.com) (it used to be Aureate
Group Mail, now it is owned by infacta (www.infacta.com/gm.html) ... looks like
a new version has been released.

Ray Whiting

Steve Peters wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone have any tips for a shareware package to run my newsletter email
> outs.  I have the lsist on excel and access.  We run monthly email that
> carries html banners?  Is it possible to have it generate the name? Like "
> Morning Dave......"  Sorry couldn't resist the 2001 reference.
>
> Really appreciate your help
>
> Steve Peters
> editor http://www.austcomnews.com

           Imagine the ROI of email campaigns
 based on a current 360 degree view of your customer.

Responsys Gateways synchronizes actionable touch point
data to optimize your email campaigns. Learn more from
a FREE white paper or webinar.
 AOL click here</a>