From: Debbie Adams [mailto:hansful4@home.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 5:45 PM
To: epub@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [epub] Master Subscriber Pro

Hi all, I came across Master Subscriber Pro in an issue of
Ezine-Tips.  Its at
http://willmaster.com/master/subscriberpro/index.shtml.
Since I
run a number of lists and zines (and work part time and am a
mother to 4 young children - but that's another story), I
thought
this might be a nice feature to add.  Plus I'm thinking of
linking
some other zines to my site using this feature - friends of
mine
who run fine quality zines -  as a cross promotion effort.

Any opinions/comments/ideas before I shell out some of my
hard-earned money (none of which actually comes from my
zines)?

Debbie Adams

"I use Imakenews.com and it has really increased our
company's revenue base! Great service!" - Scott Woodside,
Platinum Pen USA

Take your e-zine to the next level! Try iMakeNews.com
for 30 days. Send 1,000 full-color HTML newsletters FREE.
Interactive layout - Content management - Click-thru reports
AOL click here</a>