[epub]
Patricia,
I send out my newsletter as an html attachment, and have had no
complaints so far. Does the fact that I send it as an attachment prevent
these problems?

Mark Wilfong
Publisher, the Congressional Crier

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it
expects what never was and never will be"

"I have looked on our present state of liberty as a short-lived possession
unless the mass of the people could be informed"
Thomas Jefferson

Congressional Crier
www.congressionalcrier.com

Dear Michael,

I have AOL, and have not upgraded to the new version 6.0.  So, I can only
speak for 5.0 and older versions.  Those with AOL 5.0 and older CANNOT view
HTML e-mail correctly.  I appears entirely as HTML code.

Hope this helps. :-)

Best Regards,

Patricia Duarte
Newton Manufacturing Co.
http://www.AdYourImprint.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563