[epub] Soooooo quiet!
Hello from a list newbie here. One of the highlights of my day is reading
what's new on epub, but the list has been quiet! Is it deadline time all
over the Web? Okay, so I'll just toss in my 22 cents (inflation, you know)
and say how much I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences and
following up on everyone's links. I've also come back up to speed on all
the link discussion (as an AOL refugee) thanks to the conversation here.
Looking forward to more good conversation!

Janet Roberts
Associate Editor
http://List-Universe.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563