[epub] Word wrap
I have a pretty basic question but one that continues to
give me trouble.

I use NotePro (and like it). Anyone using NotePro tell me
how to insert hard returns into a doc that I've gotten
from a 'Web page using Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.

I've tried turning on "wrap", setting wrap at, say, 70,
saving the file. When I open my XX.html template and
insert this text (Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V), up-load to my site,
it scrolls horoz.

If I save the original page from the 'Web (save as *.txt)
file, then go thru the copy/paste process it works fine.

What am I doing wrong in the first example?

TUA,

Stan Brown
TruckTalk * The free e-mail newsletter
for the heavy-duty transportation industry.

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563