Re: [epub] Soooooo quiet!
Hi Janet,
I spend my Thursday mornings sending articles out to web sites and
other e-zines that don't accept my automatic submission, but other
than that it is a quiet day.  Do you send articles out?  I didn't
before, but now I've worked it into my schedule.  It seemed like too
big of a job until I whittled it down to *Just pick a morning and do
it!*  There are some great web sites out there that accept articles
that I wasn't even aware of until I started doing it.  :)
Jan Tincher

==>Learn unique strategies and techniques for personal success
from Jan Tincher online at http://www.tameyourbrain.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563