[epub] Moving my large list
Hi all-

Homefires Hearth needs to move to a new listhost.  For the past nine
months we've been sponsored by a site in which they paid for the
listhosting through Sparklist in exchange for 50% of the ad revenue
(they provided 3 ads per week).  In that time we've grown considerably
and by our second anniversary on 4/30 should be well over 6000
subscribers.   Problem is that the market has fallen out of the
advertising business and my sponsor is losing money paying Sparklist
now.  I need to make a decision quickly and have the move done by 5/31
latest.

So the question is - where to move.  I don't want to move to Egroups -
don't like em for lots of reasons including the difficulty accessing
their site by a lot of people and the lack of customer service.
Topica is a possibility, but I'm really leery of a free listhost in
these turbulent times.

So I'm looking for a paid listhost, someone good but that won't cost
an arm and a leg.  If anyone here wants to write me offlist at
hh-editor@home.com about this, please do so.  I'd like to have it
narrowed down to a few possiblities sometime next week.  I hated the
move from Egroups to Sparklist last July and I'm dreading moving such
a large list in the next few weeks.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563